$160.00 for 1 year
Affiliates are the employees of Builder and Associate members who reap the rewards of NAHB membership at a fraction of the cost. Builder Affiliate member can represent the builder at events.
Please fill out the application below to sign up for this membership.
PRIMARY CONTACT INFORMATION
If applicable, please list up to two (2) persons from your company, in addition to yourself, from whom you would like name badges for:
CODE OF ETHICS
Our paramount responsibility is to our customers, our community, and our country.
• Honesty is our guiding business policy.
• High standards of health, safety, and sanitation shall be built into every home.
• Members shall deal fairly with their respective employees, subcontractors and suppliers.
• As members of a progressive industry, we encourage research to develop new materials, new building techniques, new building equipment, and improved methods of home financing, to the end that every home purchaser may get the greatest value possible for every dollar.
• All sound legislative proposals affecting our industry and the people we serve shall have our informed and vigorous support.
• We hold inviolate the free enterprise system, and the American Way of Life. We pledge our support to our associates; our local, state and national associations; and all related industries concerned with the preservation of legitimate rights and freedom.
• We assume these responsibilities freely and solemnly, mindful that they are part of our obligation as members of the National Association of Home Builders, the Indiana Builders Association, and the Builders Association of Elkhart County.
• PARADE OF HOMES PLUS POLICY: Association members, participating in the event or not, shall not use the phrase “Parade of Homes Plus” without express permission in connection with any form of advertising or promotional activity outside of the Association sponsored “Parade of Homes Plus”. Member will show further courtesy by not conducting an open house during the Parade of Homes hours, unless that open house is normally a part of your open house schedule.
Application Review Process
Initial review of applications is conducted by the Membership Committee. Final approval or denial is made by a majority vote of the Board of Directors.
IN MAKING THIS APPLICATION I AGREE
To abide by the Constitution and Bylaws of the Association and all amendments thereof;
To observe the Code of Ethics and, in the event of termination of membership, discontinue use of its insignia in any form;
To give permission for investigation of any information given on this application through the Better Business Bureau;
To a one-year (1) probationary membership, reviewable upon the anniversary date of this application by the Board of Directors;
To indemnify the Association for any loss or claim incurred by the Association in connection with the settlement of any decision by the Ethics Committee;
To faithfully perform any and all written building contracts I enter into and comply with any decision of the Ethics Committee as to any dispute in connection with any valid arbitration agreement I enter into.
Additional Voluntary Opportunities
*If you’ve already filled out an application for a membership you do not need to fill out another for additional voluntary opportunties.
The Builders Association of Elkhart County is the Voice of the Industry. We can provide your company with the tools and contacts that will help you grow your business.
25428 County Road 20 Elkhart, Indiana
Phone: (574) 293-0997